Making it Rain New Business and New Members
and Tennessee Society of Association Executives
- Identify and implement rainmaking formulas that eliminate times of drought
- Demonstrate ways to build sales and marketing confidence
- Identify various effective marketing and selling strategies
- Cite ways to design and discover your marketing mix for continuous business flow
- Identify a selling system for stronger relationships and increased closing percentages
- Develop sound marketing strategies
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
12:30 PM CENTRAL
Duration: 60 minutes
$45 for Member
$75 for Non-member
Refer to confirmation e-mail for connection instructions.
Association sustainability comes down to sales and marketing. Are your strategies driving revenue and creating a positive member experience? This powerful, interactive course will give you the skills to design a structured process for developing long-term, mutually beneficial member relationships. This course will also include strategies for you to become a business developer within your organization. Ed combines dynamite selling strategies with a marketing model that creates a machine for effective and proactive growth, regardless of economic conditions. You will walk away with over a dozen skills, processes, and tools to grow your organization and increase revenue.